Saturday, November 26 POP UP ROLLER RINK
Foothills Centennial Center
204 Community Way #4, Okotoks
Advanced ticket sales have ended. Tickets available at the door.
Please note priority is given to advanced ticket holders at the door.
Family Skate: 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Radio Friendly Music
Evening Skate: 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Adult Content Music
Advanced Ticket sales have now ended. Tickets available at the door.
Family Skate Sessions:
- Youth 14 & under $8 in advance / $10 at door
- Adults $13 in advance / $15 at door
- Spectators: $8 in advance / 10 at door
- Rental Skates: $8
Evening Skate Session:
- General Admission all ages advanced tickets: $13 in advance / $15 at door
- Spectators: $8 in advance / $10 at door
- Rental Skates: $8
*prices above do not include GST
Waiver must be signed by everyone including spectators.
This includes each family member. If you are a family pleased be sure to ad each child.
Once you are in our system you don’t need to sign a waiver at every party. You will only need to give your name at the door to verify you have signed a waiver.
We will keep you posted!
- $8+ gst per person
- We have both quad and inline rentals from junior size 10 up to size 15 adults.
- Rentals are first come first serve even if you book in advance.
- We do not have safety gear at our events. We highly recommend you bring your own safety gear.
- Lots of free parking.
- There will be an unmonitored coatroom to put your things.
- Helmets and protective gear (helmet, wrist guards, elbow pads) are recommended but not mandatory.
We don’t rent safety gear at this event
- Snack Shack sells drinks and snacks.
- If you are bringing your own skates, all skates will be checked before you enter the rink to ensure
SKATERS WHO HAVE THEIR OWN SKATES PLEASE READ:
- All skates must be inspected at the door. Any skates with hardware that could cause floor damage will not be permitted. Toe stops, jam plugs and heel brakes must be intact. No axles protruding beyond wheels, broken buckles or rough hardware. Knee pads must be checked for rough caps or rivets. If skates are not compliant you will have to rent skates. This is to protect the wood floor. Thanks in advance!
Images: Brent Caliver / Okotoks Today