Who we are:
Calgary Roller Skate is Calgary’s first roller skate school! Our goal is to keep roller skating alive for future generations.
We are currently closed due to Alberta Government restrictions on all sports, fitness and dance. Sign up for our newsletter on the main page of our website to keep up-to-date on when we are allowed to open.
What we offer:
1. Learn to Roller Skate Classes: We believe anyone can learn to skate in a safe and fun environment. We provide full protective gear and give you the tools to roll safely with confidence. Ages 5 to adult.
2. Roller Dance Classes: These classes are just like they sound – learn how to dance on skates! We will get you moving and grooving on eight wheels!
3. Pop Up Roller Rink: Due to restriction by AHS for indoor gatherings we are unable to have pop-up events at this time. Please see below for our Sunday Skate Open Roll.
4. Sunday Skate Open Roll: This is a more informal weekly event where you can come and practice and roll just like a rink with music. Sundays 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. You will need to register in advance to attend due to AHS regulations and reduced capacity. We do rent skates; however, we do need 24 hours notice if you need rentals as we don’t bring our entire fleet to Sunday Skate. Cut off time to rent skates is Saturday at noon.
5. Parties: We can bring our parties to you! Bachelorette parties, birthdays, corporate events and more. Contact us for a quote.