Who we are:
Calgary Roller Skate is Calgary’s first roller skate school! Our goal is to keep roller skating alive for future generations.
What we offer:
1. Learn to Roller Skate Group Classes: We believe anyone can learn to skate in a safe and fun environment. We provide full protective gear and give you the tools to roll safely with confidence. Ages 5 to adult.
2. Private Lessons: We offer private learn to skate and roller dance lessons. Privates are a great way to accelerate your learning.
3. Roller Dance Classes: Currently we are only offering private lessons. We will resume group classes in the fall. Look for our summer workshops. These classes are just like they sound – learn how to dance on skates! We will get you moving and grooving on eight wheels!
4. Pop Up Roller Rink: Due to restriction by AHS for indoor gatherings we are unable to have pop-up events at this time. When Phase 3 is allowed in Alberta, we will have our pop up events!
5. Sunday Skate Open Roll: Due to government restrictions we are unable offer Sunday Skate at this time. After Phase 3 is allowed, we will resume Sunday Skate in the fall. This is a more informal weekly event where you can come and practice and roll just like a rink with music. Sundays 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. You will need to register in advance to attend due to AHS regulations and reduced capacity. We do rent skates; however, we do need 24 hours notice if you need rentals as we don’t bring our entire fleet to Sunday Skate. Cut off time to rent skates is Saturday at noon.
5. Parties: We can bring our parties to you! Bachelorette parties, birthdays, corporate events and more. Contact us for a quote.