EXCITING FALL NEWS!
Mark your calendars! We are so excited to announce our fall line up very soon! In the meantime we want to keep you in the loop to get you excited for the fall. As we are growing we are seeing a need to change our programming and offer more classes and pricing options. Full schedule out by mid August. There will be early bird rates and specials to celebrate our new programming! Can’t wait to roll with you all!
1. SUNDAY SKATE: Learn to Skate classes will continue to run at Vecova Recreation Center starting September 22 at a new time slot. 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. We will now be structuring classes based on levels so you can sign up specifically for a certain level each hour based on what you want to learn. We will run every Sunday except long weekends. We will also be having drop-in pass packages to help you save money, including family passes. Stay tuned for more details.
JAM SKATE HAS A NEW NAME: We have changed the format to be OPEN SKATE WITH CALGARY ROLLER SKATE! This is an open skate where you can come and roll, dance and jam. Every Sunday at Vecova Recreation Center from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. You can rent skates but we will still need 24 hour notice to bring your size of skates. There will also be drop-in pass options to save money. Stay tuned for more details.
2. ROLLER DANCE CLASSES: Our Roller Dance classes will now occur every Wednesday from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. for different levels. There will now be drop-in options as well and savings to those who register. Classes will begin September 18. Full schedule will be out soon. Stay tuned for more details.
3. YOUTH ROLLER DANCE PERFORMANCE CLASS: We are so excited to be able to offer a youth intro to roller dance class with a performance at the end of the program for friends and family! Stay tuned for more details.
4. CHANGING TO A NEW ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM: We will be transitioning out of Mindbody to a new user-friendly booking program and app. We may need you to re-sign a waiver in the changeover (we promise last time!). This new online system will make your booking experience easy and family friendly. You will also be able to book your skate rentals online during the check out process. Please have patience with us in the transition! We promise you will love it! You will even be able to book online with your debit/visa cards for those of you who don’t own a credit card. You will also be able to get tickets to our skate parties!
5. ROLLER DANCE PARTIES: We will be at the Junior Varsity Volleyball Center once a month starting in September and continuing throughout the winter. We will announce the dates soon once we get our new booking system in place. That is 15,000 ft. of beautiful hardwood to roll. We have also listened to your requests and we hope you have enjoyed our new DJ’s serving up music for all palates!
6. PRIVATE LESSONS: We will be offering private lessons for those of you who want a little extra help to move faster in your learning experience. Stay tuned for more details.
Stay tuned for details, we’re excited for everything we have coming up this fall!