– – POP UP ROLLER RINK
MONTHLY PARTIES AT THE JVC
ADVANCED TICKET SALES END FEBRUARY 17 AT NOON
Junior Varsity Volley Ball Center
#130, 10 Smed Lane S.E, Calgary
THEME IS: Be My Valentine
Advanced ticket holders are given priority entry.
Family Skate: 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
DJ Creole / Radio Friendly Music
Late Night Skate: 9:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
DJ BenHigher / Adult Content Music
Advanced ticket sales end the day before all of our events at noon.
Family Skate One Session:
- Youth ages 14 & under $8 in advance / $10 at door
- Adult $13 in advance / $15 at door
- Spectators $8 in advance / $10 at door
- Rental Skates $8
Late Night Skate Session:
- General Admission all ages: $13 in advance / $15 at door
- Spectators: $8 in advance / $10 at door
- Rental Skates: $8
*prices above do not include GST
Waiver must sign
Waiver must be signed by everyone including spectators.
This includes each family member. If you are a family pleased be sure to ad each child.
Once you are in our system you don’t need to sign a waiver at every party. You will only need to give your name at the door to verify you have signed a waiver.
- $8 + gst per person
- We have both quad and inline rentals from junior size 10 up to size 15 adults
- Rentals are first come first serve even if you book in advance
- We do not have safety gear at our events. We highly recommend you bring your own safety gear.
- 15,000 sq. ft. wood floor. There is a beginner skate area for newbies.
- No outdoor food allowed in the facility. If you are bringing a group for a birthday gift bags can be given within your group; however, we can’t accommodate cakes or any other birthday food.
- Lots of free parking.
- Limited lockers on site – bring a lock. There are benches to put your things as well.
- Helmets and protective gear (helmet, wrist guards, elbow pads) are recommended but not mandatory.
We don’t rent safety gear at this event.
- Snack Shack sells drinks and snacks.
- If you are bringing your own skates, all skates will be checked before you enter the rink to ensure
SKATERS WHO HAVE THEIR OWN SKATES PLEASE READ:
- All skates must be inspected at the door. Any skates with hardware that could cause floor damage will not be permitted. Toe stops, jam plugs and heel brakes must be intact. No axles protruding beyond wheels, broken buckles or rough hardware. Knee pads must be checked for rough caps or rivets. If skates are not compliant you will have to rent skates. This is to protect the wood floor. Thanks in advance!